transmission

Speedy88

so you want to convert it to auto to manual???

Well if i were you ill sell the parts you have and sell the car and get yourself a 5speed thats what i did... to much money time and its pain in the ass trust me

first of all my dash was fracked up and my cluster fawk there werent even there so yeah............why cuz my car was stolen from some butthead and fracked up my dash so thats why i took my brothers whole dash

Speedy... Yes it will bolt up, but you have to do a lot more work than just bolting that tranny together. To name a few things you have to install a clutch pedal, hydraluic lines(if applicable) or cables for the clutch, remove the torque converter and replace with a clutch and pressure plate, and install a different computer. Thats only the begining. I can tell that you don't have too much experience with Honda's, so I suggest saving time and money and do what Honda said to do; cut your losses and buy a car that is already a 5 spd or deal with an auto.

Archived