What a bargain!

IBimbanned

So I was drinkin with some buddies, right? Well I'm about 2 sheets to the wind (not quite the full 3) and start talkin about how I want to build a project car since My truck is an awesome daily driver. One of my buddies chimes in and says "I got a 91 CRX" "I'll cut you a check for 200 right now, if you have the title" score. 200 dollar project car. 91 CRX HF. (figured that out when I sobered up and picked it up) that was covered with a year's worth of pine sap and algae, and a rain damaged interior. However it fits my needs completely. the body is straight and there is not rust so that's a bonus. Let's not forget the broken wrist pin in cyl #2. Now for the good stuff.

The Plan:

B16 swap (of course)

overbore to 80mm and sleeved

sheetmetal intake

70mm TB

Dart race head

550 cc injectors

walbro 190lph fuel pump

GT28RS "disco potato"

Tubular turbo manifold

FMIC with hart IC piping

ACT 2600 clutch

suspension upgrade (unsure on what exactly)

bare minimum street legal interior.

this is all tentative of course, especially assuming that some of these parts have an application available for my setup. After tuning DSM's for 8 years you get spoiled by all the race shops. It's gonna be ugly as sin too, only a set of functional wheels and tires for appearance. maybe a cheap ass paint job. no stereo, 2 seats, and a steering wheel inside. And that's all I can come up with.

LSD

these are the best posts EVAR... "i just got this, and im gonna do this, this, and this to it. im so excited!!!"

relax.....thas how it all starts with a dream.....pluss if u dont like it then dont read...lol :devil:

haha he said it b/c half the people that make up these threads end up doing crap to their car except for adding an intake and a muffler.

im not saying that this guy will do that, but im pretty sure thats what h22 was gettin at.

relax.....thas how it all starts with a dream.....pluss if u dont like it then dont read...lol :devil:

i read it expecting it to be something real, not someones fantasy. theres no turning around after i have already read it. i feel that he has wasted 5 minutes of my life, and me bitching makes me feel better about the fact that i will never get those 5 minutes back.

that's cool H22. you have every right to do that, because you're completely right about people talkin about doin it and ending up just doin I,H,E. However I'm completing it as stated. This is the exact reason that I'm building it this way.

i read it expecting it to be something real, not someones fantasy. theres no turning around after i have already read it. i feel that he has wasted 5 minutes of my life, and me bitching makes me feel better about the fact that i will never get those 5 minutes back.

hmmm..i guess your rite..but!...i just wasted 5 minutes reading ur bitching ..now i feel i wasted 5 minutes of my life..(((people please save 5 minutes from your lives an dont be like me an h22 please dont post boring things)))..LOL JK...IM A LIL BORED AT THIS MOMENT........hey wait it t0ok me 15 minutes to do all this....some ones gonna paay!!

Archived