New Here, Not To Hondas

UltraViolet

If by E spec you mean European..... errrr - I have 3 :D

A 1994 CRX VTi (DelSol as you know it) DOHC with Electric Transtop and lots of moddifications including 330mm brakes and 4 pot calipers so I don't get brake fade on track-days (I set the stock brakes on fire due to over-enthusiastic driving at Donington racetrack).

A 1991 NSX - perfect and unmodified.

A 2002 Insight - quirky, fun and frugal.

Thanks!!

We have mpg - the Insight is giving average of 83.5mpg so far! :D

We only started buying fuel in litres recently, so all still want to know miles per gallon, not per litre. As for kilometres - nope, don't use them!

As for pics..... not sure yet how to post - my CRX can be seen on my website though

http://www.honda-r.org.uk/html/sammy.htm

The NSX - pictures don't do justice!! Also the NSX and Insight are unmodified, so nothing new - nice cars, but no real point putting pics up.

ZC - we get 2 models over here...... the ESi has the SOHC 1.6 VTEC engine and the VTi (model I have) is the DOHC 1.6 VTEC engine (the B16a2)

Not that many were sold over here. 441 VTi with electric targa, 599 VTi with manual roof, and about 2,000 (IIRC) ESi

We have a lot of JDM imports too though (SiR, VXi, VGi)..... the Jap SiR has the same engine as our VTi, the other two has SOHC 1.5 (tax break in Japan)

As for the NSX - I love that car - a real dream come true. Awesome car to drive. :D8)

Thanks boys. TBH I fitted the Altezzas before they became popular - mine was certainly the only Sol I had seen in England at any of the shows with them. Even now, those fitted are all Gen 2 or 3 - so mine are pretty unique over here. Like you say though, with styling tis all in the eyes of the beholder - I like 'em though! :D

Best upgrade though is the brakes - wonderful!! :p

Tis pretty quiet here isn't it - how long has the board been around???

Archived