Auto to manual

Honda

Well whats up im a noob here and this site seems cool.Well aight i have a 93 Civic (D16Z6) my tranny just when out on me (auto) and i bought me a new tranny (Manual) which is from a 95 civic (D15b7) well i just want to know some things

1. would it fit

2.what do i need to know b4 i start this

3. would my d15b7 tranny make my d16z6 motor run as it does with is own tranny (would it still be vtec)

well i got me a tranny for 100 from a friend and my girls step dad is charging me the cheapest he could which is 250

well my friend sold me his whole car.. his motor is good but the car is like crap its all crashes from the back but the whole front is good it turns on but im just taking the tranny and what ever else i need

yes I know but all this is going to take time and patience

Tomorrow im going to start with this project and im going to help out my girls step dad and hes not going to charge me so yup i saved me some money :D may use that money for whatever im going to need for this project

Archived