My New Baby

crx88t

i got a turbo of a lebaron, the intercooler is of a starion, the internals are all stock... but the reason im not happy is beacuse im not getting boost right now... i posted on the auto tech perf. disc. i posted on the problem

but anyways i got tired of the 1.5 so im getting a crx si motor in it... ill probably will have the same problem but at least it sounds like i got a turbo... plus im getting rid of that lebaron turbo and geting an mk3 supra turbo for it, along w low comp pistons and a metal head gasket...

if u know anything please post on it... thanx for the welcome :D

ok, so you have a garret T3 turbo with internal wastegate. if you left it set the way it was, then it should deliver 14 psi with the intercooler. i'm guessing you changed it, because 14 psi would blow the stock 1.5L apart.

you can safely run about 6 psi intercooled on the stock internals. who did the turbo piping?

ya, i was looking for a zc engine but my boy is getting an Ls on his crx

and selling me his motor,tarns,ecu and wire harn and axels for 150$it ill take me a while to get the zc, and right now my tranny went bad yesterday

so i just need that motor to get around.....then ill probably will try to go Ls

again

Archived