Hello people

Deathshead

Hi

Ive recently started my new project on a Honda Del Sol SiR (w/ Transtop)

Now i know this cars 160BHP at stock right ?, well ive just got my hands on the following for a lets say very reasonable price & would like to ask any of you if you would be able to estimate or even guess lol at what the BHP , Torque & Rev limit could be. Also an estimated E/T run time if its possible

Engine is the B16A , with an OBD1 ECU so pre 96. The Parts goin in are:

Skunk2 Stage 2 Cam Shafts

Skunk2 Intake Manifold

AEM cam gears

GReddy E-Manage (Will be tuned professionally & VTEC engagement brought to 4500 revs)

Edelbrock 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold

AEM CAI

Spoon Valve Springs

Skunk2 valve retainers

Skunk2 Perch coilovers

Spoon SW388 Alloys x4 with Toyo PRX 888 Road legal Drag tyres (3.5kg per wheel)

Tanabe Super medallion Hyper Spec CAT back system

Aquamist Stage 1 Watercooling system, replacing the Water with Methanol

Any estimates for that would be brilliant , as the only ones ive got so far are off the person selling me the lot so id like a 3rd party opinion from someone who knows about Tuning these things.

Also any recomendations for the use of a 75 Shot of Nitrous on drag days, ie would it take it without anymore re-inforcement (remembering Aquamist) & if so what kind of torque , bhp & e/t's am I going to be looking at ?

thx

Matt

first off, what did the guy tell you as far as hp torque etc you will get? so we can see if hes trying to stiff you. you cant really tell how much hp you will get unless you get the stuff and put it in and get it dynoed, unless someone gives you hp estimates for each product. coilovers arent going to do anything hp wise the tires will give you better grip and therefore better times if you run it.

Yer i know the suspension inc Wheels aint gonna increase BHP , jus added em to the list since I was after E/T runs aswell.

basicly there was no specified estimate Torque or 1/4 mile times. But 200BHP power output. So in otherwords , is that Lot gonna add 40 horses ?, Id imagin it will off tuning previous motors. This is me first Honda though

Aint expecting exact BHP figures as obviously thats impossible without a Dyno & the parts being fitted. Just brief estimates

Archived