crx kill storyZ

lilSikSoL

Though it wasnt my own, I was in the passenger seat when it happened. One of the PO's <Petty Officers> That I worked with, before he transfered, he and another of his friends took quite a while for a H22, I cant remember if it was a Vtec H22 or not, build up, I don't know what he did to that engine, but he was making some serious power out of it, no turbo, all motor. He said he and his frend took like 9 months on the engine alone, then threw it into a CRX, we went out one day after it was thuroghly tested and tuned, they were working on it long before I got to the command.

It was about 11 at night at this time and we come up to a stop light, and from the other side a WRX STI came up and reved his engine, I couldnt get that good a look at it because he pulled up on the drivers side. About 10 seconds later the light changed and we were off, I never been sucked that hard against my seat yeah the WRX pulled away slightly off the line, but once the CRX got grip we were gone, though I would wish it would have been me in the drivers seat. As far as what exactly were the mods for the CRX and how much the engine got worked on, I couldnt say, I know he had a H22 with headers and exhaust, and a controller inside the car, couldnt tell what kind it was, I just know it wasnt the Apex'i one.

w00t thats SICK! your friend must have the money i was going to put a 2.2 vtec in my crx si i got it for free from a 97 accord but i didnt have the dough the custom axles were 500.00 and the mounts wre 300.00 and a cable trany with a fluid clutch i dont have that much time to do all that wireing id love to see you friends setup.

once this purple EK cut me off purposely so we both downshifted and raced to like 1/4, he had a girl in his passenger seat, and i had a skinny asian in my seat [so the weight between us was kinda equal]

i of coursed passed him up and slammed him with the hazards ;X

another time was when i stopped at a stop sign and a phucken xB reved his engine at me, so i'm like "wtf?" [even my skinny asian friend was kinda smirking] so i take him, smoke him and we stop at another stop sign, take him again smash him again, then one more stop sign.. i smash on him even harder [power shifting] and then conclude his ass with my hazards, sure it's a xB [sounded like it had an intake/exh], but a rape is a rape

the other ones where mostly downshifting on surface streets against 90-93 integs, 92-95 civic coupes..

if that was sarcasm your gay. if not than you might not be gay.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be misquoted and then later used against you. You have the right to consult another screenname from your buddy list before speaking to me. If your popularity does not afford you this opportunity, AIM's Smarterchild or another robotic, online buddy will be provided to you in a third-party chat room IM window at no cost. If you decide to speak to me now without a robotic, online buddy present, you will still have the right to stop blabbering on or complaining at any time to consult another buddy. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you still even considering talking about hondas to me......?:devil:

Archived