clicking noise under my floor

amateurteg

Not too long ago i started feeling a clicking noise under my floor. I know its not cv joints ,because they also are going out, and they only make a light clicking noise, but this noise is much harder, but it also does it when i turn. Me and my friend discovered that my rear right bushing was cracked and worn out( the little rubber piece in my hanger) and he said that that could of been the problem. He said somethign about the rear shifting when i turned, and that the noise i hear is the rear axle rubbing on the hanger, the thing the rubber is supposed to stop. Does anyone knwo whats going on?? Any help would be great.

i know there is no axle, but im talking a bout the bushing on the hanger in the back. its cracked. and my friend said taht when i turn it shifts the rear, and thats whats making that noise, because something is rubbing against the metal which the bushing is supposed to protect. Does that make sense as a problem???

well i didnt mean to triple post, everytime i sent it, the computer told me that the email wasnt sent, so i did it again, and again, but i didnt know that they were coming up each time. i know it has hangers, but is that a plausible problem?? thats its shifting and rubbing when i make turns???

Archived