New Here

SBZ

Whats Up,just want to say I'm new here.From South Africa.

I drive a 1998 Honda Prelude.

Mods are : Engine : t3/t4 turbo (ceramic ball bearing)

Wiseco low compression pistons

Eagle rods

ACT copper clutch

LSD

Turbonetics WasteGate

Turbonetics Blow Off Valve

250 HP Nitrous (2x 10lbs bottles)

850 cc injectors

Stand alone engine management

5" intake

3" Custom exhaust

Exterior : VIS Invader front & sideskirts

VIS Xtreme Rear

Pro GT2 Spoiler

VIS Invader Carbon Fibre hood

Sprayed Pearl Orange

18" ZAX Rims

APC Carbon Tail lamps

Suspension : Tanabe Sustec Pro Coil overs

DC Sports upper front and rear Struts

Interior : Sparco Torino seats,Momo steering,momo pedals,levers

The car is almost complete,getting it on friday.Its at the tuning shop getting the final setup done.

There aren't to many heavily worked hondas here like this,but its what I love most so I'm open to conversation.

Later......

Don't know because I have'nt got it back yet.The only driving thats been done so far is the running in of the engine (very slow) because of the new pistons and rods.

Although they say over a standing start kilometre (just over half a mile) it will run about 280 KPH (about 175 MPH).Thats using the nitrous,which makes it hard to keep the car straight even in top gear (not wheel spin just torque steer).

As far as 1/4 mile is concerned,thats tricky and I don't even know what to expect because the car is going to wheelspin off the line badly.

But once I've run the car I'll let you guys know how it went.I'm just itching to get the car back 'coz I been waiting for like 5 months for it to be completed.

ZC REX Where is your brother living?What car has he got? The shop phoned me today and said they've got a problem with the computer in the car.......now I got to wait until tuesday-wednesday.....thats o.k coz I don't want them to screw it up by rushing.

As soon as I get a chance I'll post some pics.

Apparently the turbo is not just a standard t3/t4.I mean the housings are the same but the internals have been changed and balanced,and for brakes I ordered Porsche 993 twinturbo brakes today.

Todays just had bad news and cost me money.......anyways

Later

Archived