intake manifold

h22sol

what do you think the best intake manifold is for a 1998 prelude? i did a search but i can not find any real numbers. alot of this will get you this and this will do that but no numbers to back things up.

i can not find a website for venom, or str. anyhelp and i would appreciate it greatly.

thanks

what do you think the best intake manifold is for a 1998 prelude?  i did a search but i can not find any real numbers.  alot of this will get you this and this will do that but no numbers to back things up. 

i can not find a website for venom, or str.  anyhelp and i would appreciate it greatly.

thanks

:blush: STR's website is www.strpower.com, be careful thought because you want to make sure it has all the stock sensor locations I had bought skunk2's manifold and there was no location for the EGR valve so I had to send it back and you surely need the EGR system for IDLE and EMISSIONS plus you probably dont want the check engine light on all the time. It might claim 10 hp but you wont like the IDLE trust me.

Archived