babi ble Sol

lilSikSoL

I saw the pics of the car after the crash, what type of damage was there to the engine, interior, ect? Otherwise it looks like it just needs a little bit of body work. Not a bad deal for $1000, its up to you if you want to keep it. Sols are nice cars (as are all hondas). But don't keep it just to please others. If YOU don't like it, i would recommend getting what you want.

no damage to the engine just the body....i noe the s type is like a dx what can i do to get the moust power out this sol....?its all stock...

doesn't look like the damage is too bad... but there wasn't any damage inside the bay?

no none at all.. wen i first got the car i could tell it wasent a bad or hard hit. cause i noe that body kits break fast an this is how she posted the sale of the car.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................ok- I'll spare you all the details but last week a car almost hit me on my way to school. I avoided the car but hit a 3' concrete median with the front drivers side. click the link below for pics. The front bumper is scraped- I don't know if it's repairable or needs to be replaced it's kinda falling off a little. The fender (fiberglass) is scratched and pretty messed up. The hood doesn't latch all the way b/c the fender is up a little and in the way, but I'm pretty sure the hood isn't damaged. The corner light is broken, both driver side rims are scratched, and the rear tire is flat. The rear lipped was knocked off from the jolt- it just needs to be put back on- I don't think it's dameged. There is no damage to the door or quarter panel. So anyway- the car needs a bumber, fender, cornerlight, and tire- maybe wheels.

I'll take the best offer now- I'm not really sure what its worth now and I just need something to get me back and forth from school, and I'm just mad at the whole situation. ................................................................................

............................an i offerd 1000$ an she to0k it.... but i wanna trade it for something else....lol.....

you should replace the body kit with oem panels... the kit can be fixed, but it will cost you less to get stock bumpers and to remove the side skirts. then have the car sprayed a factory color (any manufacturer, just no "candy colors")... after that, restore the interior back to black, and you shouldn't have much of a problem tripling your investment on the car, as long as everything else on the car is fine. don't remember what the wheels looked like, but you can probably find some oem honda wheels for cheap.

Archived