Integra

civikid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, it is a waste of money on a car that isn't even raced.

:laugh:

so just cause i don't have the time or money to go to a track/event I do not race?

I do it on the streets, some little bitch like you with a stock motor fracks with me, its on.

but okay...a CF hood is a waste of money....hear that guys?

once again SSR is right! :)

you are so cool.

Street racing......yeah, thats real racing.

It cost 10-15 to enter in a weekly open night at a drag strip. If you can drop $3,000 on an engine, you can drop 15 on an entrance fee.

Street racing......yeah, thats real racing.

It cost 10-15 to enter in a weekly open night at a drag strip.  If you can drop $3,000 on an engine, you can drop 15 on an entrance fee.

ya..what about college & gas to name a few things?

Why should i pay for it when i can do it for free.

A note to all:

I really don't street race that much at all. if someone fracks with me, i'll throw down. But i don't go around messing with people.

EDIT: $3700 for the motor shipped

If gas was a worry, you'd have kept the D series.

If a guy I know goes to school full time and passes all hsi classes with B's, works 30 hours a week, works on his car, and still makes it to the weekly drag races, anyone can.

Wreck you car, kill people, maybe kill yourself, get tickets, get arrested, get your car impounded, get your car stolen, get jumped, no timeslips means you can't prove you're faster than anybody. I'm sure your launches have improved greatly with all the non-existing timeslips you have to work with.

Street racing is street racing, doesn't matter who starts it.

If a guy I know goes to school full time and passes all hsi classes with B's, works 30 hours a week, works on his car, and still makes it to the weekly drag races, anyone can.

thats me...'cept i work 37 hours a week

I also get off at 8pm every night. The drage strip is only open on thursday nights (for everyone) and it closes at 10pm

It takes 45min-hour to get there....i have been before....not worth the time and money to go.

by the time i get there I have 1 hour left @ full price....and its already full.....no runs for me.

by the time i get there I have 1 hour left @ full price....and its already full.....no runs for me.

Yeah Jacksonville is gay like that, I was there at 6 and only got 3 runs in by 10. Definately not something to do every Thursday night.

Archived