What do u think of my car

Justin

what do yall think of my car is it to ricey or is it good its my avatar so let me know also i have no engine mods they're all interior or exterior so plz be nice i havent been in the tuning seen for a long tim but ive managed to make this so tell me what u think

can't tell...avatar is kind of small to make any judgement other than it looks like a Prelude.

On another note...must we reply to every PRELUDE thread? Some of these threads you are pulling up are from months ago.

nice 5th gen, i like it but i agree, i go function over fashion. and double posting is bad because ur not the one that has to repair the site, plus the owner is paying and working to keep it up so u can have it for free, why do u want alot of post for? ppl are gonna see u as useless if u get 900 some post and cant answer/solve any problems/questions they ask. not being rude just sayin

Archived