2002 EX Tires

asu66

I've experienced a tremendous amount of "wandering" with my 2002 Accord EX-L running the original Michelin MXV4 Plus tires. The car is all over the road in highway driving. Anyone else having this problem?

Is anyone running oversized tires on a 2002 model; say 215-60-15? Is anyone running the Michelin Harmony on a 2002 Accord?

Many thanks!

Thanks for the reply. It was this way straight off the showroom floor. All of Honda's best could not fix it. Michelin denied the problem repeatedly. EVERYTHING has been checked and double-checked ad nauseum.

Voila, at 29,000 miles, I pulled the MXV4 Plusses off and replaced them with oversized Michelin Harmony--215-60-15s--and it now drives and handles like a BMW. Well, almost, anyway! :)

Tire problem!

awesome, good to know that you got it fixed. its pretty odd that a brand new honda, especially a top of the line, would have a problem like this off the showrooom floor. just sucks that it took two years of you putting up with it before the problem was finally resolved.

just trade it in for a bimmer in a year or two :p

Archived