Track Day

racerjon1

I am not sure how many of you are in the southeast, or within "driving distance" from Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, Ga but I figured I would give this a shot here in case.

Seat Time is having its next Perofmance Driving Day on Friday August 27th at Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, GA. The driving day is essentially a track day, done much like NASDA Hyperfest. There will be 4 groups, two of which are beginner level groups with ride along instructors.

Regular pricing is $150 for the solo groups, and an extra $50 if you need an instructor in the Drivers education groups.

If you guys bring in at least 3 people, then that will be knocked down to $125 each (though instructors are still $50)

If you have any questions you can visit www.seat-time.com or feel free to ask me here or e-mail jon@seat-time.com

Thanks guys,

Jon K

www.seat-time.com

If you want to go what you can do is register, if you want to wait to see if you can get a few guys to go (and drop the price) then you can either wait to register, or register and then wait to pay (either by check or paypal)

Jon K

www.seat-time.com

• 4 weeks later...

Archived