Car Help

cloudspekk

My car got broken into a few days ago (the day before my 21st Birthday to be exact) and the thief tried to steal my car (1994 Honda Accord) and punched out my ignition. Since I'm 21 I do not have full coverage, my insurance company wants an arm and a leg for full coverage and I cannot pay for it along with my high tuition costs for college and insane 2.40 a gallon gas prices. So that means I have to get my car towed from my house to the nearest Honda dealer. But I'm not terribly close to one and with the high gas prices on average the towing companies want anywhere between 90-120$ to have it towed plus tax of 8.9%.

I was wondering if there would be any way for me to start the car myself so I could drive it into the dealership and save myself some money.

Here's a link to the picture:

http://home.comcast.net/~cloudspekk/IMGA0385.JPG

Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

If you need to contact me, either PM me or contact me through AOL IM screen name: CloudSpekk or if you need to you can email me at: CloudSpekk@yahoo.com if you don't want to post the details here.

Thanks so much in advance..

-Extra-

I've been told about the screw driver thing, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it properly or how far to put it in.

(I've been told so far to call around for lock smiths)

• 1 month later...

Archived