Eibach Drop Kit

keebler

my neighbor received a eibach drop kit for a 91-95 honda civic. thing is. he doesn't even own a honda. I do, however have a 94 honda accord, and he was curious if this drop kit would work on my accord. I mean... we don't wanna try to put it on and screw up my car...

But yeah... it's an Eibach drop kit for a 91-95 2dr/4dr Civic

and i have a 94 4dr Accord...

does anyone know if it would work? thanks.

you said the answer in your post 91-95. 94 is in between those numbers last time I checked.

what? this post isn't that smart. wtf? it actually made me laugh out loud.

usually when someone hyphenate's two numbers it means those two numbers and the numbers in between.

example:

92-95 = 92 and 93 and 94 and 95. get it? btw guys, 92-95 are the correct years for 5th generation civic's, 91 is 4th generation.

oh...and to answer the original question. actually, let me be a smartass. you said the answer in your last post keebler. accords and civic's are different cars. the springs aren't interchangable. so sorry, but you friend is stuck with springs he can't do anything with.

what? this post isn't that smart. wtf? it actually made me laugh out loud.

usually when someone hyphenate's two numbers it means those two numbers and the numbers in between.

.....Shut the F@#k up so I miss read the dam post. wise ass

Archived