ACURA CL 01 with body kit

gilbertcl

Sup gilbert! 1st off, id like to welcome you to hondaforums.

Thats not the vis kit is it? i don't think the front is bad looking. What would look nice in that huge opening grill is a front mount intercooler! i notice it being lower than the rest of the kit. overall, nice car. i have the same car..01 and want to get the 03 smoked headlights and the 03 red/clear tails. im about to give it to my little brother though so im not about to spend money on it.

you're from texas? if so, where? im in houston.

once again, welcome bro! :thumbsup:

Sup gilbert! 1st off, id like to welcome you to hondaforums.

Thats not the vis kit is it? i don't think the front is bad looking. What would look nice in that huge opening grill is a front mount intercooler! i notice it being lower than the rest of the kit. overall, nice car. i have the same car..01 and want to get the 03 smoked headlights and the 03 red/clear tails. im about to give it to my little brother though so im not about to spend money on it.

you're from texas? if so, where? im in houston.

once again, welcome bro! :thumbsup:

what's up man... me too I'm from houston...thanks for the comments...I would like to see your ride....

damn! if you posted sooner, i would have invited you to the accord/tl/cl meet tonight. i just got back from it. it was at town n country in front of linen n things. there were refreshments and a lot of cars. only 3 TL's and 1 CL. the rest was accords, subaru, prelude, civic, all that. we even had familys out there!

i posted pics of my CL on here somewhere. i got a 97 TL also and thats the main car that i drive. where in houston you at?

heres the link of the pics of my CL. its all stock. nothing special.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=4769

damn!  if you posted sooner, i would have invited you to the accord/tl/cl meet tonight.  i just got back from it.  it was at town n country in front of linen n things.  there were refreshments and a lot of cars.  only 3 TL's and 1 CL.  the rest was accords, subaru, prelude, civic, all that.  we even had familys out there! 

i posted pics of my CL on here somewhere.  i got a 97 TL also and thats the main car that i drive.  where in houston you at?

heres the link of the pics of my CL.  its all stock.  nothing special.

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=4769

all that's cool, that sounds like it would have been fun...I'm on the southeast side of houston...and you what side are you from...do you plan on doing anything to your CL...hey you wouldn't be interested in my coilover kit for your cl would you...please let me know...later.

nah im straight. thanks though. me and my bro plan on getting some wheels and some springs. you know if hre's fit on the 01 cl?

im in sw. grew up in alief for 25 years and just now moved out in sugarland.

actually that is my next project....I'm already have HRE making me some rims they will be here in like two weeks...I can keep you posted on them and maybe if you want you can see them and see if you like how they look on the CL...but to answer your question, yes they fit a CL

• 4 months later...

Archived