Nice car on EBAY

hey, i dont want to start bashing on vipers but... those are 830hp (stock) and supra with an aftermarket turbo w/ NOS should put out around 700-800 hp, yeah? supras are probably lighter so it can probably hang with the hennesy (i think?) i think id save my 195k and maybe invest in an import :D dont get my wrong, vipers are freaking nice muscle cars!!

i totally agree with what you're saying. but i would rather drive a viper then a supra. supras are awesome cars, but i'm more impressed when i see a viper cruisin up the block. anyone can pick up a chick if they have a viper :D. especially if to goes 0-60 in under 2.4 seconds :o

oh yeah! how can i forget about the chicks?!?!?! its all about the h*es! (jk about the h*es) :D you can pick up any girls from driving a viper....and vice versa! man, i saw this one fine a*s asian chick driving a viper! she was so hot! made me do a double take! ahahaha

Archived