fuse problem 2002CRV

I intended to use a portable air compressor the other day using the rear accessory power socket, the compressor would not operate. I tried the front power socket and still nothing. I do believe the compressor went bad so got a new one. It did not in the rear power socket but did the front.

But then later when driving I noticed no power to my Garmin, my mirror mounted camera, and the phone charger. I have one of the three outlet sockets between the power socket and the three instruments. I checked the fuses and the one for the rear socket was definitely bad, and the one for the front looked blown but not sure later, did not check continuity yet. Replaced both fuses and there is no no power to the front socket, did not check the rear yet. 

Would there be fuses in the three socket module, I  see no way to open it.

2002 CRV

I did  check the fuse I took out for continuity, it was still good. Then I got an inspiration-try each instrument individually in the power socket and they do work that way, it has to be the three socket module somehow. The one fuse I replaced for the rear socket seemed loose when putting it in. Have not checked that one for power yet. Don't use it enough to remember it is there!