Updated mods

Toxic

Alright... here's my set up... each number representing a new time (all inclued in that number will be put on at the same time):

1995 Honda Del Sol VTEC - Turbocharged

1) Greddy Evo2 Exhaust

(Will take other suggestions but not just 3"... be specific and it must fit set up)

2) 17" Falken Torque 5's/Yokohama 205's

(I've done my research on the rims and im almost 100% positive about them... Will take other suggestions on the tires)

3)Suspension and Strut Bars

(Still undecided... Will take suggestions)

4)Rev Hard Stage II Turbo/Hondata s100 + Boost Capability/Venom Fuel Rail/Venom Injectors/Zex Spark Plugs/New Plug Wires

(Don't know if I need the s200 hondata and programing crap yet because the closest dealership is all the way across PA... Also learning more about hondata atm... Will take suggestions on plug wires)

Am I missing anything? Any suggestions to make it better? Any other things I may want to direct myself towards? Nothing is in stone yet... If you are going to comment thats one thing... I don't really care for sarcastic remarks about my set up... It is MY car... I'm asking for opinion and help... Thanks

1. KTeller 3" exhaust piping with an HKS titanium muffler

2. 15" Rotas, Mugens, Volks, etc, something light and small so you can fit bigger tires on

3. Koni Yellows and H&R Sport springs

4. You don't need a new fuel rail. If you want new injectors, get RC Engineerings. NGK spark plugs, stock wires

5. Unless you have tuned before and are comfortable with it, you need to have someone tune the Hondata. Also, you have to buy the programs to tune it if you do it.

It sounds like you are just doing this for fun. If thats the case, just get the kit, a turbo timer, an alarm, wheels/good tires, springs (stock struts), and be done.

Archived