Best of the Best Car Audio

DBfan187

First off, I would like to say hello! You guys have a very nice forum here. I'm from www.CarAudio.com

My question really as to why I'm here is, I think a lot of you are confused about your selections of car audio? I am here to answer all of your questions. I have been skimming through this particular forum and saw some rather outrageuos recommendations.

Mainstream car audio is not always the way to go. A lot of the underground companies can shock you.

Check out:

www.respl.com- subs - RE, SE, SX, XXX,MT<---SPL purposes only!

www.edesignsaudio.com - subs - Kx, K, O, A, Bseries

www.stereointegrity.com - subs - Magnum D2

www.AdireAudio.com - subs - Temptest, Tumult, Bramah

For custom boxes:

www.gnomeaudio.com - cheap custom boxes shipped to your door, just fill out the quote sheet.

I saw a lot of people on here talking about Audiobahn, Volfenhag, Sony, Kenwood ect. As a word to the wise, STAY AWAY FROM THOSE! They are not that good.

Digital Designs 9500+series is the one that set the world record!

Please, I encourage you to learn, research as much as you can about car audio, and to learn as much as possible about it before you make selections on products you may regret. It will help you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please PM me or use AIM - s/n MikeSLinc

Thanks

-Mike

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol, ya for my mom she has a new civic and they probably have the cheapest sound system ever, so she wanted to get a better one so she called my cousin. he know alot about sound systems and he just opened up his own sub company and his subs are made by eclipse, there practicly the same thing as eclipse but at a lower price, but anyways the hifonics amp we bought BRAND NEW off of ebay for about $ 270 shipped plus it came with a 4 gauge wiring kit with every thing and the amp puts out a 1000 watts at 1 ohm its a 1 channel, the one we have is called brutus but hifonics make alot of different kind so u can check it out on ebay. and just to let u know our hifonics amp was running good but one day it stoped working and it sucked becuase we got screwed with the amp that had a internal problem so we had to buy another one but other than that they are nice amps. and crunch amps and hifonics amps are made by maxxsonics!

im not sure were the warranty paper is at the time but i think it is a one year warranty. but u have to fill it out before 10 days, otherwise theres no warranty and i didnt fill mine out so it sucked because they didnt cover it!!!! and also i forgot to say its a mono amp.

Archived