1/4th times

ricekiller2003

with your set-up, you'll beat him.  if you were stock it would be closer.

i've raced both a stock mustang gt and a modified s2000 and beat them both, the modified s2000 was the slower of the two.  its just a little 4-banger right?  :p

Yeah, it's a 4-banger. But he says it's lighter than mine and has 240hp or something like that. He also says he can shift quicker. He's stock except for exhaust...I've never seen one of them run, so I was just curious. So if he puts money in, I should be ok hopefully.....

He wants to race on a backroad. Since I just got a ticket for racing excused (which you can lose your license for) I told him "why not go to the track this friday". That way we can do full runs from the start and see what happens. He and I both agreed that the loser will reimburse the winners gate fee...I'll let you know how this goes friday I guess...

haha, that sounds pretty cool. gate fee's are only like %15 so your not really winning much. you should easily take him off the bottle, on the bottle and it will only increase the distance between you. in other words, don't waste your nitrous.

why don't you guys go to an auto cross event so he can win his money back? :laugh:

why don't you guys go to an auto cross event so he can win his money back? :laugh:

All the roadcourses in florida are in this giant parking lot set up with roadcones...not to mention they want $30 to race through their roadcone paradise. It sux :mad:

Yah, he'd probably own me on that one...since mine is big and clunky and only designed to go in one direction.

where are you at in florida?

those cone events you speak of are auto cross events, all of them are like that...and they do suck. i've been too a few, but never taken part in them.

Daytona Beach...so I'm an hour away from Speed World Dragway...and two hours away from the track in Gainesville...

...no, Daytona Beach is not as fun as it sounds :mad:

cool! i'm in gainesville, so i'm at the gainesville raceway all the time. gatornationals is next weekend if i'm not mistaken.

there's a spring break tuner bash in daytona next weekend too (march 19-20) at the plaze resort & spa, i'm sure you know where its at, and i'm sure you probably already know about it. maybe i'll see you there?

cool! i'm in gainesville, so i'm at the gainesville raceway all the time. gatornationals is next weekend if i'm not mistaken.

there's a spring break tuner bash in daytona next weekend too (march 19-20) at the plaze resort & spa, i'm sure you know where its at, and i'm sure you probably already know about it. maybe i'll see you there?

Yeah, unfortunately I'm out of here for spring break...

AND...3 kids threw rocks at my car as I was going down the street at 50 miles per hour! The thing is f**king ruined! I called the police and told them what area they were in...even gave the police a rough description of what the 3 kids looked like.

THE BAD NEWS IS the police found them...why is that bad news you ask?

BECAUSE THEY LET THEM GO!!! due to a not detailed enough description! They found 3 fourteen year olds that just so happened to be at the same spot at 2am! They "claimed" they didn't do it, so the cops let them off free!!!! How many 14 year olds would be there at 2am!...AUUUGH!!!!

It's f**king amazing! Tell the cop when he pulls you over for speeding "Are you sure it was me? Because there are so many other cars on the road.." and watch him laugh at you! I have $500-$1000 damage done to my car! And the punks got away!!! I just love that feeling when you want to bash your head in from crying because you're laughing so hard at the police! My god!

To put it lightly...my esteem has been shattered. I have to take it in tomorrow and assess the damage...it's coming out of my pocket because the insurance deductible is $1000. Sometimes you wish you could find these kids and run their medical bill up $1000 after you're through with them!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived