Headlights don't work....

Maxx PARANOiA

I've got a 93 Accord LX, and I'm trying to figure out why my headlights all of a sudden don't work anymore. When I turn them on, my right directional (just the bumper light) lights up, along with the side light on the driver's side, but nothing else on the front. My high-beams still work, but not the regular lights. Also, when I use my right directional when the lights are off, it blinks about twice as fast as it should, and the bumper light doesn't light up. The side marker on the passenger's side lights up, but not as bright as it should. I tried replacing the lighting relay under the hood, but it didn't change anything. I really need my headlights to work! Someone please help...I don't want to take it to the dealer just yet. Thanks in advance.

My dad's 2002 Accord has recently had issues with his lighting. Left headlight would shut off and the left blinker would light up, but not blink. Might not be the bulbs, but the ground could be crapping out. That's what's wrong with my dad's car.

Ok, I didn't check my grounding good enough the first time. I went back and found that my headlights weren't grounded properly. Thank you, BuddySol, very much for your suggestion. You saved me atleast $100 (that's what Honda was going to charge me just to find the problem, and I said "no thanks...").

Archived