2010 HONDA CRV BRAKES LOCK UP

I have a 2010 Honda CRV, Will give a run down of what has been done. First changed the master cylinder but it was double gasketed, returned and got a new master cylinder. Put new master in, brakes locked up, replaced all four calipers and the brakes still locked up, hoses look fine, I just took the caliper off to press the pistons back in and it stopped the brakes from sticking but then it switch from LR TO RR getting Stuck and same thing for the front. Any help would be appreciated (was not having these problems with the old master cylinder).

• 6 months later...

I'm having a similar problem with my 2001 CRV. Changed out both front calipers, pads and rotors now periodically both front calipers lock up. They get real hot and I need to stop and let them cool off before I can head home. Thinking about changing out the rubber lines or the master cylinder. Did you have any luck with your situation?