Prelude Meet, St. Petersburg, FL

99PreludeGirLay

WHERE: Fort De Soto Park, a Pinellas County Park.

PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 3500 Pinellas Bayway S., Tierra Verde, FL 33715 (727) 582-2267

SHELTER #: 10

WHEN: Saturday, March 27, 2004. People start meeting up between 12-1 p.m.

FOOD: Cookout style. But you're more than welcome to bring whatever dish/beverage you would like.

ACTIVITIES: Football; baseball; card games; if you have a volleyball net, that would be great to bring it. Feel free to bring any sports stuff.

WHO'S WELCOME: All generation Preludes, but other imports and/or domestics are welcome.

CONFIRMATIONS: Please post/e-mail/or contact me in some way letting me or Rick know that you are going. We need to get an exact count so we know how much food to bring.

.:CLICKY:. Prelude Meet Headquarters Website .:CLICKY:.

CONTACTS:

elle: mestisaeileen@yahoo.com/cell: 813-363-8739

Rick: plnoldrick@yahoo.com

.:NOTE:. The following are prohibited from the park: NO Alcoholic Beverages. NO vehicles on the beaches or in the picnic areas. Also, please NO burnouts, or doing anything that will get us kicked out of the park. Park Rangers are on duty 24/7. There will be a Mustang Club in the shelter next to us. Please use common sense.....need I say more? Also, if you are bringing a dish w/you, let me or Rick know what you're bringing. Rick and I will be supplying everyone with name tags if you wish to wear one so everybody will know everybody.

SEE YOU IN THREE WEEKS!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay all, so the countdown begins. The Prelude Meet is exactly one week away. Now to the nitty gritty:

TOLL BOOTHS: There are a total of three tolls you'll have to pay. The first one is for the Skyway Bridge, which is $1.00. Then after that, there will be a $.50 toll and a $.35 toll.

FOOD: Rick and I will be bringing the following: Burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, buns, ketchup, mustard, mayo, plates, napkins, plasticwear, charcoal, lighter fluid, aluminum foil, tongs, spatula. Jeremy will be bringing the following: cooler, ice, can drinks, and chips. Mel will be bringing fifty hooters buffalo wings. Feel free to bring whatever you like, desert, or whatever kind of dish. Rick and I will be accepting DONATIONS for the food/supplies we are providing.

CONFIRMATIONS: Please post/e-mail/or contact me or Rick in some way letting us know that you are going, if you have not already. We need to get an exact count so we know how much food to bring.

Archived