What do you guys run in the 1/4mi?

HondaEater2

Hey, just wondering what VTEC ludes and maybe some SI people run in the 1/4 Mile. My friend has a 95 VTEC Lude that ran 15.1 stock I guess. Just wondering how that compares to other people. And like basic bolt-ons.

So, 15.1 stock. Is that normal for you guys? TIA

JasonQ

Yeah, I never trust the magazine results. No matter the mag. They are bullcrap becuase they get the car for one day and are supposed to be expert drivers with it? What...don't think so.

One mag said my car (Nissan 200sx SE-R) should run 16.3...yeah right. I ran against my friends 15.1 with just a OBX filter and really bad exhaust. It probably added 5hp with both mods and took a tenth of the time. Both were really crapty products. But yeah, I was right on his tail...plus I had 17's and a bad clutch. We ran over 10 times, too. So it wasn't just one race...we were really bored. You could smell my clutch just from daily driving :D. I've herd people running 15.5 and lower stock after a driving the car long enough. So I always ask the experienced drivers.

Archived