Interior gutting

mike5327

Its not a downgrade. My whole interoir is cracking and old and I want to redo it. Thats stupid to leave it like that.

huh That's pretty hard to believe man, got any pictures to verify that.

Please reconsider this whole interior vinyl wrapping idea that you have.

rice out your car

:D lmao , come on we should be against rice not for it.

Optional already told you what to do. Save your money and replace the damaged parts with factory equipment. Check any salvage yards for a totaled 98 Accord, you might find parts you need. I don't know the extent of damage in your interior.

If you put Vinyl in your Accord it's going to look bad. You should post pics so we can see the extent of the cracking. I find it so hard to believe the interior would crack on a 98 Accord. I think you just want to put Vinyl in you car cause you have a Ricers mentality.

this is probably the most embarrassing question, but im noob so hell with it

how the fawk do you define rice, wheres the line drawn

its a matter of opinion really.

ANy honda is rice according to the numerous people in this chat room. Any question I ask is replied to as rice, so this forum is useless to me

thats because you're asking how to rice out your car. :)

Ricer, Rice, etc. is a slang term used for tasteless useless mods. (i.e. big wings, big ugly body kits, stickers, etc, etc.) It is a matter of opinion and is overly used.

Edit: There is no rice on optional187s car IMO, if that is indeed his Eclipse. If he were to put vinyl in his interior I would have to say that's ricey.

If someone has an old beater and wants to rice it up, go for it, that's cool. Mike5327 you have a newer Accord so I would suggest to you that you do your best to keep your car rice free and clean. That's were I'm coming from.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time here.

well lowering isnt really rice either right, well atleast not extensive lowering where the car is above the ground by like 1 inch and you go over speed bumps 1 tire at a time...

i was told to lower my car for like performance and stuff, as a start on my 96 V6 Accord

Archived