new

waldo

oh right..i'm 38, married and mods to my car...i swapped the engine with another one, the old one was blowing white smoke. I have had my car for about 3 years now. That was the most expensive thing i have added. I bought my car used from a dealer, he said the car worked good, i did not take it for a test drive as the car car a flat tire at the time, when i went in there to sign the paper work for it, they were fixing the tire and getting a new bumper. Had i known what i was getting my self into, i wouldnt have bought it. The car had little to no clutch, brakes were almost gone, the air filter looked like it had never been changed. I have put too much time and money into my car that i dont want to sell it. I have replaced the engine as i said, the clutch, control arms (front lower), now it needs a vtec solinoid, oil pressure switch, struts and a new passenger side windo motor and regulator, since the window doesnt go up or down. My advise, no matter what, allways take it for a test drive.

• 8 months later...

Archived