Sign in to follow this  
cracklingice

Any sol'ers still around?

Hi there I have a 1997 sol Si in black with a sun roof targa. Do you any thing on how to stop the water from coming in. I have put all new weather seals all around it. And it still is coming in. Or if you can give me some one that may be able to help me with it. Good luck on your car. Thank you

Hi there I have a 1997 sol Si in black with a sun roof targa. Do you any thing on how to stop the water from coming in. I have put all new weather seals all around it. And it still is coming in. Or if you can give me some one that may be able to help me with it. Good luck on your car. Thank you

There are several things that it could be. Check these out.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?139420-all-in-one-del-sol-leakage-fix-up

I'm fairly new to the Delsol scene and I absolutely love mine. I have two now (one for parts) and I'm looking into doing a b18c1 swap with a gsr LSD transmission. Thoughts?

This is my first 4 wheeled Honda, been a Datsun 510 fanatic for decades and serial owner of Soob Foresters. Just got 40mpg on a highway run with my newly acquired '97 EH. Car came with all the parts to swap to rear disc brakes. Looking into installing cruise.