Vinyl

mike5327

Theres always at least one butthead on these "HONDA" forums. If you dont like rice get the hell off these boards.

Wow, I must have hit a sore spot. I think I'll stay on this board ok, there's nothing like flaming ricer noobs like yourself.

Try not to take criticism so personal man, this is the internet. :rolleyes:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Not my f*cking seats u dumbhead. My dash and my trim. Case Closed

huh I know you said dash & trim, regardless it was to give you an idea of how gay it looks. Wouldn't you think that if you started to wrap the dash & trim in vinyl, that it wouldn't combine with the rest of the car. Therefore you would have to wrap other components of the interior.

BTW- calling people names over the internet is uncalled for. You my friend have alot of growing up to do.

Here are some pictures of my uncles interior. He owns a 97 Honda Accord SE. The interior was wrapped in leather and painted to match.

Not my style, but hey he likes it. He has won first place in interior and also a sound competition. There's plenty of rice on his car, but hey it's a show car.

He has a playstation in the glove bove and a DVD player under the seat.

377069_42_full.jpg

Archived