automatic k24 swap

Rex Wilkins

im gonna b buying my friends 94 integra wit 90k miles all origanal for $2k,i wanna do a a k24 swap but on a super budget.....i have found a bunch of tsx's in my area (sf bay area) being parted out n was thinkin of doing automiatic swap k24 since my integra is already auto.my questions r how much power do auto k24 make n how much different is the swap than manual?i will eventually swap 2 manual but i dont race n just want the motor in n figure which way i wanna take it?....i was thinkin k20 head n itb nothin crazy

• 2 weeks later...

you'll need to have a lot of skill in wiring and fabricate a mount/bracket. they dont make automatic transmission swap brackets.

lots of trial and error, i doubt you'll find much about this swap online since not many have done it.

post pics and ask specific questions, i can help with wiring diagrams and stuff like that.

seeing that you are in the bay area in CA you'll need to get the car barred by the ref..

meaning everything has to look like it came from the factory and seeing that you would have to make your own trans mount i doubt it would ever pass the ref.

and power for K24's vary seeing that many different cars came with the K24.. best K24 you can buy is the 06-08 K24A2 out of the TSX but just the long block alone usually sells for $1,200+ unless you can find deals like i did for my K24A2 that i picked up for $750 with everything minus the trans

Archived