RL skipper kit...

my first post ever on here asked where i could find a kit for a 99 RL....i got some help from a few veterans on the forum and it pointed me into the direction of the value site....like most ppl im sure, i had ZERO luck gettin thru to im guessin the guy who runs the site after a few emails...ive been everywhere and looked just about everywhere with hopes of finding something to make my car what i want it to be....HOT....i did the whole TV/DVD thing blah blah...i need something drastic and that kit was everything i hoped for i just cant get my hands on it...IF YOU CAN HELP ME IN ANY WAY OR U KNOW ANY PERSON OR PLACE THAT CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND IT PLEEEZ HELPP!!!!!...... :(

yeah usually he doesnt reply to emails b/c he doesn't get to them or hes in japan. he flies back and forth from hawaii to japan frequently. another distributor for exotic kits is kiyoshi motorsports. i think the web address is www.kiyoshismotorsports.com if that dont work, type it into a search engine and it'll show. that website sells the VALUE kit for the TL...and i think also the RL. i dont think they sell skipper kit though. kiyoshi is also the distributor for canovers air ride which is HARD to find in the US.

Archived