Dash Board Q's for a 93 Accord LX

Maxx PARANOiA

Ok, this is my first post here, but I have a question for you folks....I've got a 93 Accord LX, and my entire interior lighting is red, except for the dash board lighting and etc. I was wondering if there is a simple way to change the color of that lighting from its stock color of blue to red to match everything else? And even if there isn't a simple way to do it...can it be done at all? I've looked for the indiglo kits and other types of dash kits, but I can't find any in red. Anyone's help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Maxx P.

you'd have to take out the gauge cluster and change out each bulb to a aftermarket red ones. i dont know the size of those bulbs but they're small. taking out the gauges is a bit tough. as for the lights in the stick shift and behind the radio, thats a difficult task but can be done. i dont know how to take those apart but there are helms manual that can show you how.

• 4 months later...

Ok, I dug up my own old topic because I'm coming back to this....but I'd like to know, does anyone know where I can find a RED indiglow dash kit ANYWHERE....? I have looked and I sure can't find any. All I seem to find are blue...any help here is appreciated...

Archived