mini me swap

qwike

because i got the vtec head for free and figured it would help alot. but i am not getting the power i expected. so if ne one knows ne other things i can do to get more power out of it it would help alot thanx

after i race someone and start slowing down my oil light comes on. it doesnt stay on but it flashes .then i turn my car off and wait for a little bit then turn it back on and it stops. it didnt start doing that untill i did that swap

yes i checked the oil and i have oil in it

could that be from my sending unit or what?

after i race someone and start slowing down my oil light comes on. it doesnt stay on but it flashes .then i turn my car off and wait for a little bit then turn it back on and it stops.  it didnt start doing that untill i did that swap

yes i checked the oil and i have oil in it

could that be from my sending unit or what?

Does your engine burn oil?

flamethrower.gif

mini-me swaps aren't as fast as z6...just because you get vtec doesn't mean its going to be that much faster.  i know a guy who had a ''mini-me'' swap and i beat him every race with my old civic (5th gen ex with intake and exhaust)...and his car was lighter.

Its not the horse, its the jockey. With my b7-z6 the Ex's and the Mitshibishis Pre-Lancers suffers the beats of a DX

Archived