'04 V6 Accord or '04 TL?

tomjoad

Bluetooth man...BLUETOOTH!!! And if you do get the 04 TL, I'd suggest one with a Navi. Why? Even tho, you may not need it to guide you or anything, the interiors look 10x better with the Navi, than without.

Like everyone else has said the TL is gonna have more features. Just a few that it has over the Accord - 270 hp vs. the Accords 240 hp. The TL 4 door has a 6 spd. manual trans. the Accord 4 door only has an automatic. Although the Accord 2 door has a 6 spd. The TL 225 watt, 8 speaker surround sound stereo system vs. the Accords 120 watt, 6 speaker stereo. The TL has 10-way power adjustable seats and the Accord 8-way (personally I could care less about this-I don't care for leather interior it looks good but thats about it-imo). The TL probably has better and bigger wheels and brakes than the Accord. I couldn't find specs on the Accords brakes. I guess it all depends on what options/features you are looking for in a new car.

i personally don't like the looks of the new 04 TL. the interior is nice but the exterior is just awful. it might take awhile for it to grow on me but until then ....

I totally understand what you mean. It's a daily thing with me where I jump back and forth about the TL. The 3/4 rear view of the car is the most photographic, IMO. Then you look at the front and it's just ugghh. I think I'd be happier with a TSX anyway...mmmm...TSX :wub:

The TL 225 watt, 8 speaker surround sound stereo system vs. the Accords 120 watt, 6 speaker stereo. The TL has 10-way power adjustable seats and the Accord 8-way (personally I could care less about this-I don't care for leather interior it looks good but thats about it-imo). The TL probably has better and bigger wheels and brakes than the Accord.

Not just Surround Sound...it's DVD-A! Altho, I doubt the format will hit big...but still can compete with the likes of Mark Levinson in the Lexus'.

The 6spd TLs have the option of Brembo brakes and big summer tires.

I think I'd be happier with a TSX anyway...mmmm...TSX :wub:

TSX is not a bad way to go. Good looks, reasonable price and as much HP as the RSX. I was first checking out the TSX and the IS300. I knew a guy who was looking to unload his 02 IS300. I knew it was an 02 cause it was the first year they had a 5 spd. for the IS. Great looking car but I don't think I could have afforded another $5K.

Archived