exaust

Chewdawg667

• 4 months later...

There are too many varibles to really answer your question.

As far as intake you have several manufacturers and types ( cold air, short ram ). Plus different types of exhaust.

One thing that you will be sure about it that you will notice a difference.

If I were you just keep looking online and look for Dyno slips.

L8

• 2 years later...

:laugh: basically for any integra gsr or ls you wont gain any more than 3 horsepower from ANY exhaust. Haha! I wish we could get 10-15 depending on the brand. The only difference you would get by buying a expensive exhaust than a cheap one is quality and engineering. Some exhausts are light weight and some have straight piping, others are heavier and maybe smaller piping. They all differ but you WILL NOT GAIN ANY MORE THAN 3 HORSEPOWER JUST FROM AN EXHAUST. WOW!

NOW you would notice the difference because you would have better response and usally maybe drop about 5-10 lbs of weight, depending on the exhaust, but again you will not gain more than 3 horsepower. Maybe not even.

Read magaizines and experience... PEOPLE R FUNNY

this thread is f*cking 3 years old. WTF is wrong w/ noobs nowadays. if you have nothing construcitve to say about recent threads. dont say anything. and people wonder why we flame noobs.

this thread is f*cking 3 years old. WTF is wrong w/ noobs nowadays. if you have nothing construcitve to say about recent threads. dont say anything. and people wonder why we flame noobs.

ha ha good lookin....even though it was three years ago, the kid still seemed like an idiot "i got the 99 normal, its not gtec ot vsr" ha ha gotta love it :stupid:

why are u stressing this so bad... got spanked in a race  ? now, i understand y you r taking out your anger on something this stupid.

sexyh22's prelude is faster than your gsr will ever be. go home. noob.

Archived