2004 accord v6 question

KonigRR

stupidest question of the week.

It may be a stupid question but at least he got an answer. Although it sounds like he is not very familiar with vtec for having done an engine swap. But it doesn't say what year his Accord is.

my accord is a 94 accord LX gold edition but had a H@@a swap previous to me buying the car. Also the headers, chip, intake, and exaust was already done and i paid 6K for the car. I got it from a guy thats a friend of the family. Its fast, but im sure theres jerks that will reply saying its slow...

but o well, i am on this site for one main reaso, and thats to find someone who can sell me some rims:

KONIG RATED R's i need abut 2 but ill buy as many as i have to up to 4.

i need 18 inch and i would really prefer white, but silver will be ok considering i can just have them powder coated. So please find someone that can sell me some!!!! and yes i am a noob to cars, i just started getting into them like in august. So im still learning. gimmie a break!?!?!?!

It may be a stupid question but at least he got an answer. Although it sounds like he is not very familiar with vtec for having done an engine swap. But it doesn't say what year his Accord is.

the post title says 2004

he said "do any of the new honda accord v6's"

and everybody knows the new accord v6's are vtec.

oh. and he spelled vtec wrong. i think ssr is rubbing off on me because that is starting to get really annoying.

Archived