90 accord ex more problems

Alb_FR_accord

ok fist i hear suqi noise from my right from wheel it does that everytime i turn right and not so much when i turn left and when i move the car like push it down or something and sometimes on small bumps but it doesn't do it in big bumps. i don't know what is wrong with it plus i see black stain in the back bumper since my car is white the bumper part over the muffler is getting black i don't know what is wrong with it. plus when i accelerate there is black smoke coming out man i don't know what to do my inspection stickers expire in two week and i don't know what is causing these probles i don't know any terms that u dudes use so just keep it simple thank u

accord baby i want to spin the car like in the videos so i can impres the girl lol

I don' know about "suqi" noises but sounds to me like your shock might be bad. The black stains I've seen on cars I think is because the muffler is too close to the bumper, like it's not sticking out far enough. Black smoke I think that means it's running too rich but I'm not sure about that one.

yeah a mecanic told me that if is black smoke the injection doesn't mix air and gas welll that is why there is black smoke when i accelerate. but i don't know about the wheel problem someone told me is the vc joins another told me is the shack and some one else told me is the spirel. i don't know what to do about it. i am just going to wait and see if someone else is going to reply to my add

it's not a clicking noise and i changed the axels like 1 year ago. the noise it's like the noise that the bad bed does when u fawk a girl man. it does when i turne the wheel and wheni push the car from the top. .when i jack up the car and turn the sterigh wheel it doesn't do that noise. it only does it when there is weight in it. after i jack up the car the noise stops for like 24 hours then it begins again. i don't know what to do. crap this suck

yeah i think it it the shock too but what makes me suspicious is that it does the same noise when i turn the steering wheel only to the right but anyway i will fix the shack and see what happens.

if u guys know about good shacks for 80 accord please tell me the brand name so i can buy them thanks for the answers

It certainly looks like you've got a problem with the upper and/or lower ball joints. Replace the damaged or worn out part(s). This happened to my previous car. Fortunately, I was able to lubricate the ball joints. The squeaky noise disappeared after lubricating both of them. Remember, the upper ball joint can be replaced by replacing the upper control arm. You can replace the lower ball joint separately.

Good luck...

i did replace the uper control arm and the noise persist. i checked the lower joint and it's ok. the noise is like when u open a door that need lubrification. it's the same noise that my door does. right now i am about to change the shock if the noise still persist then i probably have steerign syster problem i'll keep u guys posted. and if u have any other ideas please tell me about it

Archived