'03 Accord Parts

grayghost_03

Wondering if anyone knows any sites where I can get those euro style tail lighting for my '03. I have looked on a number of sites to locate various parts but the most recent Accord I am seeing is 98-01. Is it going to be a while before certain parts are going to be available. Also wondering if anyone has any suggestions on improving the security system in my car or should I stay with the factory alarm.

Wondering if anyone knows any sites where I can get those euro style tail lighting for my '03.  I have looked on a number of sites to locate various parts but the most recent Accord I am seeing is 98-01.  Is it going to be a while before certain parts are going to be available. 

You have got to be kidding me. Those Euro lights aren't made for that model yet and I sure as hell don't want to see them when they go on the market. Those lights are disgusting and they make me want to vomit.

You could do a DIY tint on the pink reflector and that would be better than putting Euro lights on.

fdb0fb2d.gif

^Look at this image until it sinks in.

i dont think they have it out yet..

please reconsider.. bleh

I like how they looked on the newer model Nissan Altima - but I guess it has to look right on the car. I am just looking for things to make my car different from everyone else's. Maybe I will reconsider getting the euro lights !!!

Check out this link grayghost 03 and look what this guy did to his tail lights. It looks a whole lot better than putting Euro tails on.

http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthre...ghlight=tinting

Also, if your looking for a catback system Magnaflow has one made for an 03' Accord. I would wait to see if Greddy has a catback system for that year. Greddy makes good exhaust systems IMO.

Thanks carta79 for the idea on the tail lights. That looks tight. I know it says don't copy but create on the site but I may have to copy the tint idea - although I don't have a spoiler on my car. I have checked out GReddys site and they have some good stuff so I may hold out till they design an exhaust for 03. But I will check out the other site you suggested. Thanks for the advice.

• 1 month later...

Archived