what car should i get?

fuzzylogic

This car is forsale in jdmcivic.com.... SICK!!!! and only 11'000 US.. SiR Canadian SPec..

fac1c7a8.jpg

Price 11,000 OBO

or trade for Eg plus cash.

located in southern cali.

email me for more info. ibes0n@yahoo.com

engine:

b16a2 RUNS STRONG>LOUD VTEC!

Skunk2 cam gears

dc 421 headers

high flow cat

2 1/4 piping with Es oval exhaust

energy suspension bottom mount bushing and shift linkage

NGK spark plugs & wires

B&M fpr & gauge

Spoon radiator cap

Spoon Sox

exterior:

acura cl sundance gold pear - factory 3 stage dupoint paint job ($3000)

Mugen Pin stripe Decal

VIS carbon fiber hood

JDM side amber markers

stock si front lip n type R rear lip

interior:

Kenwood Deck

Acustiks Front & rear speakers

Razo pedals

Carbon Fiber autometer gauges (vac,air-fuel,volts)

suspension:

Ground Control Coilovers

Kyb Agx adjustable shocks

Crossed drilled rotors

rollers:

16" bronze rota Circuit 8s

Ventus tires 205/40/16s Tires in good condition

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have as much as you think. If you do have it, it should go towards other stuff. Case in point. I was planning on buying a B16, DART block, and building it before I ever drop it in. Now, I am planning on building my suspension as I go, dropping in an almost stock B16, and fixing every single thing on the car that is wrong. Paint redone on some parts, wipers painted, moldings, mirrors, etc. painted, all common leaks fixed, maybe have the bottom and fender wells coated to prevent rust.

Besides what you have figured in, add to that.. gaskets, seals, TOOLS (if you do your own work), bolts, etc.

Just buy a new reliable car as I said before.

wana buy my car. ill sell it to ya for 10 grand. j/k i wouldnt sell it for that. its my baby. but for 20 grand i would go out and buy a mustang cobra 5.0. about an 80 something. i hate the new ones. put exhaust, headers, fuel system, and then huffer. low 12s easily if not low 11s

• 2 weeks later...
hey peepz, i wrecked my car  :( so, i was wondering if i should get another civic? I have about 20 something grand to spend. should i get an Si? btw, i heard that the Type-R is coming out, is that true? thanks

Shame on you for thinking about buying a domestic QKRTHANU you dont have any import blood left in you?

Fuzzylogic, you can get one of the honda 2 liters, RSX, or the new Civic Si's.

Or you should get a 5 gen or 6 gen civic or 94-01 gsr integras for around 10,000 or a little higher, you should get something cheap so you have money left over so you can get things that you want for it.

Heres what I think of domestics !UMP! I feel sick. throwup.gif sorry that will come right out in the wash QKRTHANU

no no my friend i have plenty of import blood left. gallons upon gallons upon gallons man. just was thinkin of a quick car that will hit 10s wit basic bolt ons. nothing against hondas because i love em. but he really never clarified what type of car he wanted. crap i should of told him to get a '94 240sx and drop a SR20DET motor. that would be sweet.

Archived