Hey all. Bought my very first , ever , import today. I've owned close to 90 cars in my life thus far and this is the first that wasn't a domestic.

Car is a 1991 Honda Accord EX 5 speed manual 2.2L Sedan. White with Blue Interior. Oh, and it has a power moon roof that works great. Runs fantastic I gotta say considering it's 239,000 miles. Interior and body are 8 outta 10 anyhow. Good paint, great interior.

Issues:

I need a front passenger door glass. I need both front door handle (inside) assemblies. I could use a stock stereo.

Other than that , it runs like a champ , handles nice, clutch is good, it's quiet. I did new plugs and wires on it today and noticed it definitely has some oil blowby on the cylinders, but at a 1/4 million miles who's complaining? still runs fantastic!

Anyway, my name is Mike. Thought I'd introduce me and my car. 1 of 9 I currently own. Pics tomorrow.

Mike

• 2 months later...

Archived