Selling my sol

Poppo

I’m selling my 1994 Honda Del Sol with a rare H22(prelude engine) and a type “R” trans(Integra)

(97 front end and interior). This car is in very good shape, I keep it in the garage and do not

drive it in winter OR rain.

This car has everything, from suspension to engine work.

There is around $15,000 give or take into the car. It was built partially by me and the engine

built by “profunction”, I have many receipts for the car and am still trying to dig up the rest

of them to prove what is in it. So I am going to try and list everything I know.

This car is extremely quick and worth every penny, there is probably only 3-4000 miles on the

build (I rarely drive it and when I do its from city to my garage which is an hour) body has

130000 on it but ALL BUSHING AND SUSPENSION HAVE BEEN REPLACED.

ENGINE: H22 PRELUDE Built motor

Eagle rods Eagle sleeves Moly Coated Pistons (slightly bigger 2.3) Skunk 2 pro series intake

manifold 3 angle valve job on the head Titanium valve springs and retainers (trying to find

receipts) Ported and polished

Skunk 2 pro series stage 2 CAMS Skunk 2 Cam gears Blox 72mm throttle body AEM fuel rail After

market fuel pump with 440 injectors MSD ignition coil Steel braided fuel lines

HONDATA COMPUTER SYSTEM MOUNTS:

Hassport Motor mounts FLUIDINE RADIATOSUSPENSION: Ohlins strut and springs Type R suspension

(4 lug hub) Blox rear sway bar Function 7 LCA Polyurethane (energy bushings) Blox front camber

kit 30 way adjustable dampners (change stiffness of struts by Knob) Password upper strut tower

(in trunk)

EXHAUST/HEADERS:

Completely custom headers welded to fit into this car company went out of business, extremely

hard to replace. 3 inch down pipe with flex flange and 2 resonators BRAKES:

Will Wood Rotors cross drilled and slotted Calipers( Big Boy brakes) Type “R” rear disk Steel

braided brake lines

WHEELS: RIMS- Konig Minuz (no longer made super light weight) BF GOODRICH G-force over sized

drag radials (needed due to high torque)

TRANSMISSION/CLUTH/FLYWHEEL Acura Integra TYPE R transmission Meaning BOTH TIRES SPIN FOUR

puck ACT clutch and 8.5 pound fly wheel Steel braided clutch lines

BODY:

Carbon Fiber hood and Rear Garnish

Car has been dyno tuned, if you want even more power you can retune it and get a lot more power.

Car was built for nitrous and is ready for a 100 shot. I’ve never sprayed it due to funding and

time,but its fresh.

Recently had a leak down test and compression test by RC AUTO and said it was great. “RC auto”

and “Profunction” are familiar with this car and know what’s is inside. THERE IS STILL MORE

PARTS which I can tell you about if your serious

Please! NO TRADES, NO LOW BALLING. CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME 630 670 3984 MY NAME IS RAY.

I'm in Illinois in the Joliet area.

Archived