new guy

sickbugs

hi my name is marshall mathers and im a alcaho... no wait, no im not :crazy:

im from barbados (in the caribbean for those who might not know, even tho everyone probly does)

err... enough about me, on to the car :D 1994 honda domani (jdm only, shares the chassis/engine with the civic, and integra suspension works on it really good :D )

engine wise.. honda d15b, 1500 cc v-tec block.... basic mods to it currently, short ram intake, apexi n1 exhaust.. some carbon fiber parts, some fiberglass parts (roughly weighs about 130 lbs less, still on a diet) interior is pretty much stock, still have the stock audio even tho im gonna change it soon, have racing pedals (makes it easier for toe-heel downshifts) and a momo steering wheel (stock wheel doesnt give enough grip when my hands are sweaty)

planning to turbo the engine (7 lbs of boost max) im only looking for about 160-180 hp but with more power in the lower range (hence t25) probly will change the stock ecu to a haltech unit, hopefully the t25 wont have too much lag (the car it was in before, a nissan pulsar gti-r had very small ammounts of turbo lag, but the t25 doesnt seem to boost good over 18 psi, and that wasnt enough so it was replaced by a t4)

and umm...err... i got oz f1 cups (16's) the car is being painted a veerrryy dark grey, and i'll probly get a very mild front facelift.. new bumper with room for the intercooler, and some better lighting.. yea so thats about it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived