HELP ME PLEASE

Edaniels300

Hey everyone I am new to the Honda world and I just picked up a 1998 Acura integra and I want to boost it I am going to order the turbo kit in the next few weeks and my question is being a obd2 what do I need to do to the fuel system other then injectors and fuel pump? I have full state and i/m here so I know I need a map clamp and a rising rate fuel pressure regulator to keep the ecu in readyness.. Please help me out

Why with the insault? I know a lot about subaru but I have always loved Hondas and want to learn and I was asking a honest question I would like to do my first Honda build by my self just would like a hand with things here and there with teq questions

That helped a lot thanks airJordan.. But with the ems I have to keep the obd2 ecu for the laws in Utah that's why I was reading up online and they say to use a map clamp to get it to not see boost so it can get in readyness. Is this true ?

Archived