SRS Light

DrGeoz

Hello, this is my second post here, and i am once again in need of your help.

Problem 1: Every time i start the car ('93 Civic DX, 5-spd) the SRS light turns on, and stay unitll i shut the engine off. Is this normal or is there a problem with my airbags?

Problem 2: My father told me that when you first start the car, and turn the steering wheel in any direction (from a standstill), it feels "jittery" and "shaky" and feels normal once you start moving. I dont know how to explain this problem so maybe you guys know somethig that i dont.

Thanks in advance! 8)

ok...ssr is right.....there might be a defect or something in the airbag system..but if u want to save u some moeny why dont u check all the yellow wire clips make sure they all plugged in....if one plug isnt pluged in then the light will go on...i learned that from personal experince....and waht i was told is that ur airbags WILL NOT work if that light is on so get it fixed asap....could mean a difference....

Archived