Parting away a 94 Honda Del Sol Si

flip-flop

Hi, here's the story of my 94 Honda Del Sol Si. A year or so ago I paid $2,200 for what at the time seemed a quality car. The previous owner told me his son bought the car a few years back and had put some time into mooding it. Well, A look under the hood showed different. Entire engine was stock even the stock air vent boxs was in it. So at that moment I knew he was going to talk up this car and try leading me to belive its the best money can buy. I wasn't going to get fooled I thought, so this car's getting fully checked before we talk price. Fast track past checking alignements, interior, extior, engine, and sespensions conditions. This car had all the apprence of a great sale and I was sold. Two weeks go by and as I was driving I hear a squeky screech coming from it's rear. Then it shakes some as suspension goes soft and bouncy, ooo $H!T. Still a drivealbe car, I went to a body shop to get a free quato and know what's what. When I was their they told me my cars rear suspension needs work, and said they could look at it later. Then I went to a machine and fabrication shop. At that shop is where the disater of this car was found. On a jack we'd seen the rust behind the gas tank on the bodys shell went to the rear trailing suspension arms frame monts and the bushings to the rear trailing contol arm detached from the frame. Where the rear control arms attached to the cars shell is a rusted hole the size of softball. He then tells me,' To fix it and get it back to a safe drive would cost around $1,800.". $1800 isn't something just floting around so I chose to let whoever buy whatever from this car! Everthing else for this car works great I've traded its vTec motor head for some cash, car parts, and a d15 head. Besides a bad story and ruff rear suspesion this cars parts are great. Engine is very close to 94,000 drove milage, rear Si disk brakes, Si seats, rustless front fenders, clean piant hood, weather strips, and etc. If you want any photos of any parts let me know. Photos are avalible by request. Please ask any questions. Price negotiations are welcome.

the car doesn't ride because every parts been disassemble from the shell. yes its a stock 1994 Si. and the cars with me at my home in normal ,IL 61761. How does posting photos from a computer happen here?

I can ship the trunk lid with greyhound shipping. how greyhound shipping works is they ship things by bus on bus routes from bus stations to bus stations. greyhound shipping is a cheaper shipping than most for midium size and weight shipping. All shipping cost are added in the final price. I'll included shipping details via emails or phone calls.

Archived