Need your feedback on a hobby project!

Dadecounty

Hi Guys,

I am currently developing a Facebook app that will allow users to build and share personal car history on FB. Users will be able to build their car history timelines (cars they own, used to own – like many of us do in forum message signatures), share their car experiences, stories and memories with friends and other users (e. g. how they purchased, landed on a certain model etc.), upload pictures/videos, search and comment on other members’ cars. I have had this idea for a while and finally decided to build it as a hobby project.

The main question I have right now - what do you guys think about such an app? Would you, car enthusiasts, personally use it?

How likely is it that you will share publicly within the application the cars you own, have owned with you friends and other app users (like your career path on LinkedIn, for instance)?

You feedback is highly appreciated and would help me to shape the idea better.

Thanks in advance! I would really appreciate your input!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived