which motor?!

is a panda

if you'd rather spend your money on a more expensive b18 that all well and good, but if you'd like to be competetive with more than that Dodge 4x4 sitting next to you, i'd suggest a B20vtec swap..... no need for turbo but if you've got the cash to go that fast....

if you'd rather spend your money on a more expensive b18 that all well and good, but if you'd like to be competetive with more than that Dodge 4x4 sitting next to you, i'd suggest a B20vtec swap..... no need for turbo but if you've got the cash to go that fast....

Again, shut the hell up.

Any built B series will cost the same. If you build a B20 whether N/A or F/I, it will need to be resleeved which will run $1,200+.

If I HAD to have a S/C'd B series, I would get a B18C1 due to the displacement and that fact that it is better for F/I than a B18C/C5.

Again, S/C's suck for Hondas.

a B20Z block is cheaper than a B18C1 block and hp comes easier with higher displacement.....

High compression in a B20 = new sleeves needed

Decent boost in a B20 = new sleeves needed

If resleeving was not an option, I would rather have a B18C1.

I am thinking about getting an engine swap done on my 2000 Civic LX. However, money is a big issue. Does anyone know what a good honda or acura engine that is great quality but is fairly cheap? I would greatly appreciate it if i could get a good opinion on this. Thx.

Archived