94' Not firing

Zomgzack

Um, so i bought this 94 del sol a little over a month ago, my first car and such, well i knew it had problems with overheating in the summer but if you let it sit for 5 to 10 mins and it would crank back up no problem, as in overheat i mean it just seems like it was getting really hot but the gauge on the dash never went into the red it would never go above half way, so i bought the car and i have been driving it back and fourth to work and i took it on a hour drive maybe 3 times and it would not crank up and get really hot after i would crank it and drive it, but if i let it sit it would crank back up, well this would happen and i didnt mind it, so i kept driving it, now it wont crank at all, its spinning but it wont fire, im thinking it could be my fuel pump or my distributor im just not very sure and this is my first car so im not that smart about them right now.

• 2 months later...

Archived